New Book Release – Creating A Wealthy MindsetMay 18, 2016
Don’t Settle for MediocrityOctober 23, 2016
Mission For The Day – Marlina Hunt-Clark
Nope, this is NOT a post about that kind of soft, squishy “mission-vision” thing… This post is about what’s on your plate right now – today – right this minute. When it comes to being a small business owner, independent professional or speaker/consultant, you have a million things to do and a hundred priorities.
Wouldn’t having a SINGLE mission for the day be great?
Well – you can. Many important tasks can be done in as little as 15 minutes — and tackling ONE head-on might be exactly what you need to regain that most precious entrepreneurial asset – MOMENTUM.
Some examples to get you started:
- Revise your home page copy
- Write an important email to a client or prospect
- Submit an article to a trade journal or industry publication
- Respond to a media request
- Send out your email newsletter
- Circle back with a prospect who’s on the fence
- Clean up your LinkedIn profile
- Post a long-overdue recommendation on LinkedIn
- Send a thank-you note
- Mail a book to a prospect, influencer or decision-maker
- Pick up the phone and apologize to someone important
- Ask for that referral you’ve been shy about pursuing
What’s YOUR Mission For The Day?