Getting out of a Rut: Taking Care of YourselfNovember 12, 2016
Ways to create powerful nichesJanuary 24, 2017
33 Ways To Make It Happen Marlina Hunt-Clark
- Fewer resolutions. More resolve.
- Increase your daily level of optimism. AMAZING things will start to happen!
- Be a lamp. Or a lifeboat. Or a ladder.
- Mean people suck. Don’t become one of them. Not even for a second.
- Write more – journaling, blogging, morning pages, notes to friends and loved ones.
- Feature and leverage other people.
- Be more gracious and more grateful.
- Less excitement. More execution.
- Let it go. Yes, you know EXACTLY what I mean.
- Create a mastermind alliance or partnership. It will make all the difference.
- Write your book already.
- Drink more water.
- In case of emergency, oxygen masks will drop from the overhead compartment. Secure
your own mask before assisting others.
- Clean up. De-clutter. De-pile.
- Make more lists and use them wisely
- When it comes to social media: Post value (not ego); Re-tweet generously; Shout-out
loudly; Thank abundantly.
- Carry a notebook everywhere. Got an idea? Write it down with today’s date. And a “next
action” step. Repeat.
- Get more sleep.
- Do more of what makes you happy!
- If you speak or present regularly, your ideas deserve beautiful slides.
- If you DON’T speak or present regularly, you are missing out on the #1 way to boost
your career, grow your business, and magnify your impact on the world. Want some ideas?
- Nobody buys your products, services or ideas “sight unseen.” So go get seen.
- “If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.” ~ Mario Andretti
- Read more motivation books
- Master your inbox – once and for all. Massive freedom will follow.
- Tap into trends to generate more and better ideas for both your business and your life.
- Stop worrying about the HOW. Focus on your WHY and a small set of very specific
WHATs. The rest will take care of itself. Honest.
- Become more in tune with the time/space continuum. Seriously. Rather than wanting
everything to happen “Now, now, and now” (which only causes overwhelm and frustration)
focus more consistently on what you need to do “Next, next, and next.”
- The three factors to your long-term success: 1. Your Authenticity 2. Your Expertise 3.
- Replace “Who’s going to let me?” with “Who’s going to stop me?” (Hint: Maybe no one?)
- Reflect on the shortness of life.
- Always pick up the check and leave a big tip.
- You’re pumped… You’re peaked… It’s game time… Bring it!